Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Mariya Nagao: Young Champion "Natural Beauty" mini photobook



 Don't know if Mariya is the most popular ex-AKB member these days though it's hard to think of any other member that tops her. Can also say she's been the busiest of all of ones who have graduated from the group and you can also say that her gravure spreads these last two years haven't been topped by any other model of Idol. No doubt a lot of Mariya's success has come from her forms of undressing and don't think any of us are complaining at all.


 Will be finishing up Mariya's current drama "Koe Girl" but won't be able to start viewing it again until I get my regular computer back, there's many other current dramas I want to view. There's been at least five of these mini photobooks the past few months and hope it's a trend that will continue. This new one which came out a few weeks ago was published by Young Champion and has a total of 58 pics. No need to tell you how jaw-dropping Mariya looks in this set, whewwww....























































No comments:

Post a Comment