Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Erika Denya: Her intro post #1- WPB-Net #217 scans part one....



 Two days in a row with a post though that doesn't mean I'm back full time yet, actually will slow down a bit on the posts once I do get the computer working again and no ETA for that yet. This is the fourth Erika that I've posted about, think that's tied with another name for first place. This is only going to be a semi-intro post and will have much more about Erika in her next post(s).


 Sure many have heard of Babyraids, they're a J-Pop group that's been around since 2012. Erika is the leader of the group and is the second oldest member, she'll be turning 23 later on this year. Have had my eye on her for a while and was undecided whether to start posting about her and the group. With these fabulous pics thought the time had finally arrived. This is just part one of the spread as there's a total of three of them, will have the other two very soon but in the meantime here's the first part with 44 scintillating pics of Erika for all to enjoy. After the pics there's a short promo video for the sets which came out at the beginning of April.









































No comments:

Post a Comment