Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Haruka Ayase: An extremely overdue post....



 Pics like those are sadly ones we'll never see Haruka do again but that's okay by me as she looks
oki doki regardless of how she's (semi)attired. Haruka has been an actress since 2002 but in her early days it's her gravure spreads and photobooks which made her so popular, wonder if any other gravure model has become such an acclaimed actress as she has? Many times in the past few months mentioned that Haruka deserves more posts but for some reason always had forgotten about it five minutes later, hopefully this should be the first of about four of them. There's plenty of activities from 2017 to post about and will be getting to them soon.


 That's from a December Lukia event, will have some pics from that in her next post and think she looks pretty darn sharp in her more elegant/classy style. Looking through Haruka's film and drama list from the past 10+ years and I've seen her in so many things. My top two dramas for her would be "Tatta Hitotsu no Koi" and "Byakuyaku", the second series is an absolute must watch. Think her most popular show was "Hotaru no Hikari", both seasons were okay but a bit overrated to me.
 Have seen Haruka in more films though and to me "The Magic Hour" and "The Incite Mill" were my two faves though almost all of the eight I've seen her in have been solid. Haruka has a new film that just came out yesterday, more info on that later on in the post. First off are a few mag spreads, all are good but they're much smaller than the ones from years ago. Have three pics from the March issue of Oggi followed by some from the March edition of With, bottom few are from their website.










 There are a few more Haruka spreads for this year but will save a few for future posts. Have a pair from 2017 with this set being from the November edition of Voce.






 Second set from last year is from a special 'Flash Diamond' issue which came out in November, as mentioned none of them are quite big enough.





 Haruka as usual has the lead in her new film which is titled "Tonight, At the Movies". It's a love story but also looks to be a bit of a fantasy, have seem the trailer a few times and it seems like a movie that'll be worth viewing. Haruka and the main cast on January 18th were at a special screening for the film at the TOHO Cinemas in Roppongi Hills.















 The film had it's premiere yesterday, as good as Haruka looks think she was only the second most attractive female on stage. The event took place at the Piccadilly in Shinjuku, plenty of fine looking pics from the premiere and following them is a video of it.

















3 comments:

  1. This is a Haruka post and you place her 2nd in looks!!!!? 😠
    Just reminds me I gotta keep watching the "Okusama" drama, it got lost in the other dramas. Gotta say, I regret not watching more of her stuff years ago. Only seen her in "Cyborg She" "Ichi" "Rookies" and last one I saw "Our little sister", sorta just stopped there(dunno why) but now it's coming to bite me on me bum. Guess I got a general idea what to watch from ya. Was gonna watch "Oppai Volleyball" but dark/serious stories are my cuppa tea so now dunno where to start haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When there's a pic of Tsubasa in a post most others are second. OV was a good watch as I've viewed it twice, was really hoping for the inept boys to win so we could see....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😠 damn kidz ruined the party!

    ReplyDelete