Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Park Eun-Bin: Her intro post #2....




 Spur of the moment post, had been wanting to do another solo post for Eun-Bin and if it didn't happen right now it wouldn't have for another few days. Just added that video after the post was done, have info on what it is at the bottom. Doing so many drama recaps set me back a bit with these regular posts and as you may have noticed have slowed down on the recaps the last ten days. But will be back with more but just going to keep things a bit slower or not do as many dramas, there's no need to keep the pace of the recaps the same as when the episodes air if that makes sense.



 Have done up to episode eight of "Nothing to Lose"(Judge vs. Judge) which is Eun-Bin's current drama and it's really been a fine watch. Pics above are from a press conference for the series which took place a few days before the show began on November 22nd. Was doing the recap for episodes nine and ten when I said to myself I need a breather from them as they take so long to do. So on a short hiatus from recapping that show and "The Package" but give me a tad more of a breather and will finish recapping both dramas.






 Those above are from the ninth and tenth shows, I think Eun-Bin mainly appears in more fluffier shows but this drama is so much more intense than you would have thought. If the pace keeps up it may have a chance of being my #1 Korean series of the year, "While You Were Sleeping" was also superb but have to admit have only viewed seven.
 About a month ago did a review of Eun-Bin's first major role in a film which was "Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp". It certainly was bloody and I really enjoyed it, am in the minority as I thought it was better than the first film.






 As mentioned above this was a spur of the moment post so won't be going into a lot of Eun-Bin's bio but think I did give much info in that first post. Eun-Bin turned 25 back in September, her height is just 163 cm which is actually kind of short for a Korean actress. If she was in Japan that height would be about average for an actress, if she was an Idol she'd be towering over everyone.
 Eun-Bin does appear in quite a few mags and to me it seems more than most other actresses. Just have a few for today as I'd like to spread them out as I probably will only go back two to three years with her activities. Most Korean spreads are on the small side or perhaps we've been spoiled by the ones from Japan, here's two September sets with three pics from Nylon while there's five from Harper's Bazaar.








 This one is from a bit earlier this year as this mini set is from the January InStyle.





 'Namoo Actors' is a biggish Korean talent agency representing may actors. Eun-Bin joined them in 2015 and often I've noticed their clients appear on the pages of Marie Claire. That's what Eun-Bin did in the first of two sets for the mag and these are from April 2016.











 Both sets look mighty oki doki to me, these are from the August Marie Claire.












 "Age of Youth" from 2016 appears to be an entertaining drama, have many on my to-watch list but I will definitely try to view that as soon as possible. Even though it aired on JTBC which is a cable network it was a popular series as there was a second season which began on August 25th. What looks appealing, besides Eun-Bin and the cast, is that the seasons aren't too long. Season one had twelve episodes while the second had fourteen.
 In August 22nd there was a press conference for the series, it ran until October 7th which didn't leave much time in between series for Eun-Bin. Her character's name is Ji-Won who is a university student and has never had a boyfriend, no doubt she's never heard the name Nao! 😒 Plenty of pics here from the drama's press conference plus following them is a short video of the event. At the top of the post is a video that's from a photo shoot for some promo pics and such, it's definitely worth a view.












1 comment:

  1. Pretty then(Death Bell era), even more pretty now. Just like Suzy, I'm stuck on which one I like more. Long hair or short hair🤔
    ...Surely she's heard of Simon tho ay!😏 Hopefully not from news outlets😱

    ReplyDelete