Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Park Bo-Young: "Don't Click" movie screening pics, video and trailer



 This should be the first of many posts for Bo-Young, haven't I been saying that about many gals lately? Bo-Young is such an adorable looking gal and unlike most Korean actresses she's a bit short as her height is just 158 cm. This may be the first but you won't have to wait long for the second post as that's right below this one. That contains a rather lengthy but think interesting review for
Bo-Young's "Don't Click" movie, didn't put it in the title but this is an older film as it came out in May 2012.
 However just viewed it yesterday so it's new to me and I thought it was a solid film, that is if you're into horror flicks. Japanese horror films are much more known in America but I don't think they're as good as the Korean horror films from 1998-2005. First one I ever saw was "Whispering Corridors" and what a creepy movie that was, have seen four of the sequels and while all are good hard to beat the original.



 Not going to make this a long post, it's kind of a primer and intro for the following post which could be the longest review I've ever done. But on the plus side that means I enjoyed it, ones that are so-so I tend to have short posts for. There were three screenings and the premiere for the film, these are from a May 24, 2012 screening as Bo-Young looked better than she did at the premiere.
 The event took place at Megabox in Dongdaemun, Seoul, the film officially opened up on May 31st. May have some pics from that in one of Bo-Young's upcoming intro posts, kept this short as the next post as mentioned is a bit long. The film was scheduled to come out in the Autumn of 2011 but at the time there were a shortage of screens so it was held back until May. That could have helped as the box office take for the film was rather solid and it was a low budget flick. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment