Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 9, 2017

Shizuka Nakamura: YS-Web #460 scans



 Don't know why I bother to write anything in these Shizuka posts as the images speak for themselves. If a picture is worth a thousand words then Shizuka has 76,000 of them for you today, actually I can never think of a word viewing her pics as they leave me speechless.
 Every huge Shizuka pic collection has been better than perfect but of all the sets think I enjoy these YS-Web collections most of all. This is her first one for them and it was released in February 2012. This is the fourth(?) one I've posted of her from the monthly mag but this sadly is the final set from them. But don't worry as there's many other huge sets coming up soon, need to throw more variety in so may have a mag spread post next with a promo event or two.
 If you're adept at math then you've figured out there's 76 pics in for today, all are guaranteed to be flawless or she'll refund you money! Enjoy the fist batch of pics quite a bit, never had a teacher that resembled Shizuka and wonder what she teaches in class?











































































No comments:

Post a Comment