Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Bae Suzy: 2017 happenings #3....



 Don't think Suzy has the makings of a future gravure model which is fine by me, way too many Korean actresses have had plastic surgery and let's hope she never takes that route. Not that I post about that many actresses from there but don't think anyone I do post about has had surgery either which is a big reason for me liking them and much prefer their natural look.
 It'll probably be Friday for the next batch of recaps for the "While You Were Sleeping" drama. Had wanted to have them tomorrow but there was a problem with the subs which has set me back a bit, sure no reader will be pacing the room waiting for them. 😥 On to some more of Suzy's 2017 activities and she sure is one busy woman, so many happenings I'm never sure where to begin. Have had some pics for the Carin 2017 collection and let's start off with a few more.






As you can see that's a sunglasses company. One mag spread for today, Korean actresses don't appear in enough of them and these are from the June 15th issue of High Cut.






 Not enough mag spreads but Suzy like so many other popular actresses promotes so many clothing lines. Pics here are from the BeanPole Spring/Summer collection, not hard to figure out what that company produces.












 Suzy appears at so many events and it's hard to keep track of all of them. On January 13th she was at the 31st 'Korean Gold Disk' awards and she ended up winning as award for the Digital Song of the Year for her duet on the "Dream" song with some wimpy guy from Exo.
 At the awards show Suzy changed her attire and don't think I've ever seen that happen. First batch of pics are from the red carpet ceremony while the second set is from the actual show. Both dresses look more than fine to me and can't pick out which one would be better though the white could be a tad ahead. After the pics from the show check out a short video of it.... after viewing the video again the white dress easily has my vote for being the hottest of the two....






























No comments:

Post a Comment