Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Shizuka Nakamura: "Afureru" photobook scans



 Starting to fall real hard for Shizuka, she truly is one stunning woman. Her first post mentioned that I've known of her for many years so kind of shocked it took me so long to begin posting about her. Guess that's okay as it means we have a lot of catching up to do and believe me when I say there will too many upcoming posts to count.
 To date Shizuka has six photobooks with her latest one coming out on September 9th which was her 29th birthday. You would think there would be more as Shizuka has close to forty DVD's(!), that's an incredible number. This book was her fifth one and it was released on March 29th, 2015 and these are pics from a fan signing session for the PB that was held the day of the book's release.






 There's some mighty fine photobooks posted here but with this set of pics Shizuka may have taken over the spot for the best one, these are some truly jaw-dropping pics. The pics for the PB were taken in Hawaii, looked but couldn't find a video of the photo shoot. Let's get on to the pics and there are 76 of the ultra alluring Shizuka in this set, looks like she's already made my top ten for this year.












































































1 comment: