Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Jurina Matsui: Young Champion March 17th mag scans



 Think I'm getting used to Jurina's new hair color, may prefer her original color but when you look as dazzling as she does it doesn't really matter. Still a long way to go before I start on my annual 'Top Faves for the Year' list but as of now the top spot is Jurina's to lose and have said that in her last two posts. She is one of the younger ones I post about though at twenty she's not too, too young as to me she's always looked older than she is which has been the case for a few years now.
 SKE just released their second greatest hits album a month ago which was titled "Kakumei no Oka". Not all hits as there was a CD that had all new songs, like volume one it finished #2 on the charts it's first week out. Sales after three weeks have been 109,000+ copies sold, first hits collection sold 131,000 after it's first three weeks.


 Jurina updates her Instagram and Twitter pages almost daily and usually with many pics. She changed her hair color because of the "Tofu Pro Wrestling" drama. I am going to post about it but think it may be better to see how many total episodes there will be, the ninth one just aired but heard there may be twenty episodes in all.








 As said in the title this spread is from the March 17th issue of Young Champion. Really not sure how to describe how perfect Jurina looks in this set as it may be her finest to date, easily the best spread for 2017 though Mai may object to that and this could be the finest one from the last year.... whewwww!!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment