Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Nao Kanzaki: 'Top Twenty Faves list for 2016' #7....?


 Extremely slow weekend for happenings so will do back to back posts for my top twenty. Have mentioned one problem which is about the females I post often about, sometimes there's not many new things plus there's no more of their bio to tell you about.
 Tsubasa is one of those rare woman who I fell for within two seconds of first seeing her and that was back in 2012. Know many others may have better looks and other assets but to me it's hard to top Tsubasa, did once say if I was ever stuck on a deserted island she's be the woman I'd want there with me and still think that way.
 Her next film is titled "The Mole Song: Hong Kong Capriccio", release date for it is December 23rd and hope to have plenty of pics from the premiere. Tsubasa was at the Macau Film Festival on Monday where there was a screening for the film but sadly hardly any pics of her. On Thursday her and some of the cast made an appearance on the Arashi VS show promoting it.










 The cast also was featured in Big Comic Spirits for January 8th.





 Unfortunately this may be the smallest post for the series, just not all that many new things which after 125 posts is understandable. But will have a post for the film premiere, still want to do more recaps for the "Pretty Proofreader" drama but it's very slow going as only three episodes have been subbed. Of course have plenty of Tsubasa pics to end off with, her and #14 may be the most conservative females in the top twenty.
 A fairly good drama though a bit corny was Tsubasa's 2013 series "Vampire Heaven". After the pics there's a video for the DVD of it that has scenes from the set, had never seen it until now but it's an okay watch, she's never done any gravure type of videos and never will.




















No comments:

Post a Comment