Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nozomi Sasaki: Few more recent happenings....



 Didn't realize it until I started this post but this is #4,000, not that it's a huge milestone. Really like Nozomi quite a bit and she does deserve to be talked about more here but in all honesty should have had someone else for #4,000, maybe I'll delete an older one to have a second milestone.
 If there one thing Nozomi is tops at is staying busy and in the public eye, while so many others seem to take such extended vacations she never does. Four new new things for today with quite a few pics and all are superb like more from her Fancy Fall/Winter wedding dress collection.








 Nozomi had another photobook that was released in September, she has too many too count. These are A+ outtakes from the PB that were featured in the September 30th issue of Friday.













 One more mag spread which is from the November issue of With.














 Nozomi's next film is titled "My Korean Teacher", release date for it is November 3rd.


 The film had a screening yesterday at the 29th 'Tokyo International Film Festival'. Mentioned it a few times before but thought Nozimi only looked so-so when she was about twenty, she's 28 now and simply looks so much better or should I say fabulous. Pics here from the screening may be her best ever and after them check out a video of the event.

















3 comments:

  1. Nozomi Sasaki has such nice rounded facial features. Reminds me a little of Pham Ha Vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked her out and she does look quite good, if I start doing posts for Vietnamese women I'll never get any sleep....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, a lot does look better when they get a bit older. Example is Fumi Nikaido - she was cute, but now she's just so 🔥🔥🔥.

    ReplyDelete