Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2016

Mina Oba: Magazine scans #13- October 25th Young Gangan



 Sigh, wonder if my dying words will be put on my gravestone- "Nobody deserved a photobook more than Mina.... hack hack, cough, gasp(the end)"....


.... just hope Mina is the one at my bedside when the end happens. No doubt I sound like a broken record but is there any Idol who hasn't had a photobook these last five years who merits one more than Mina? Can't think of one and she is so much more deserving than 99.8% of those who have gotten one. Think time is running out as Mina is turning 25 next April and has announced she won't be participating in the next general election.
 Perhaps I should put together my own PB for everyone, can easily use her Young Gangan pics from the last five years and have a book that would be second to none. Second to none is an apt description for Mina as she(she's doing it now) constantly leaves me speechless and gasping for air. Just the one mag spread but it's a huge one at 25 pics(!) and about half are bonus pics. As mentioned above it's from the October 25th issue of Young Gangan, sigh again....


























No comments:

Post a Comment