Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Haruka Tomatsu: An intro post #1....



 Did things in the wrong order as I should have had these intro posts first before those posts for her "High Touch" photobook. Those above two pics are from her 2015 PB "I May Me", will be posting those pics soon and really think you're going to enjoy the book.
 Actually I think most of you will just enjoy most things about Haruka and not just that PB. Not sure if I would classify her as an Idol though can't think of another term, her main profession is as a voice actress and she may have done more roles in the last seven years than anyone else. But Haruka does have a successful J-Pop career going so guess you could call her an Idol though what I really like about her is that she doesn't really come off as one. Besides releasing 16 solo singles she's also a member of Sphere whose tunes are a bit more upbeat than Haruka's solo songs.
 Will space these intro posts out a bit, Haruka is quite popular but doesn't have nearly as many mag spreads or other things as other singers/Idols do. Have two mag spreads for this post, first off is a newer one from volume 8 of My Girl.









  Older spread here from the May 23, 2015 issue of Flash, really fabulous set of pics promoting Haruka's "I May Me" photobook.





 Haruka just released two greatest hits albums on June 15th, both of them have 16 songs with some being singles and a few are from her singing anime theme songs. These are the covers for them with two pics each for 'Best Selection Starlight' and 'Best Selection Sunshine'.





 Few dazzling pics, really like Haruka's low-key style and she is one A+ looking woman.









 What I can't understand is that Haruka has no videos of her singles on YT, her company is Sony and don't know why they won't allow them. But as mentioned she's also a member of Sphere and here's the PV for their last single which came out on October 14, 2015 "Dreams, Count down!".



No comments:

Post a Comment