Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Yurina Yanagi: Young Champion #11 from 2015 scans


 Yurina starred in the two 'Owakoi" movies that were released in 2014 and think she had the lead role in them. So far it's been hard to find as I never knew much about it until a few weeks ago but the hunt will continue. Would like to do some non mag posts soon and was thinking about the premieres for those two films, she does appear at so many events besides those premieres.
 Bit of a smallish post compared to her previous ones but at 19 pics can't say it's too small. There's enough mag spreads from 2014-15 to do at least four more posts which I'll be doing but will space them out a bit. This spread came out last November and Yurina has appeared in a few other Young Champion mags so that's another thing to be on the lookout for.




















No comments:

Post a Comment