Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Riho Yoshioka: Bomb-TV scans from June 2015 #1


 One must love such a wholesome gal such as Riho who enjoys guzzling milk. Well, not sure if she's entirely wholesome but there are certainly some attributes about her that are.
 Just introduced Riho here two days ago so there should be plenty of things coming up but will try to space them out a bit as there's a few other gals who I've recently introduced who also deserve a few posts. This set of pics which came out about one year ago have exactly 88 pics, have split them up into two posts of 44 pics each. Can't find them yet on YT but the set I have has six videos with it and all are simply terrific, hopefully by the time the pics in these two posts upload I'll be in luck.
EDIT: I'm not in luck as they weren't to be found but did find a few for her WPB-Net photo shoot which also took place in 2015, will post those videos along with the pics soon.









































No comments:

Post a Comment