Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Nogizaka46: 2016 magazine scans #29


 Can't believe the reaction the group gives me when I step out of the shower, least someone appreciates the view....


 Huge slowdown on Nogi happenings lately, there have been all those 'NogiKoi' cards but this is the first post just for mag spreads since May 1st. Thought there would have been many more as the group's second album is coming out on May 25th. Even though it's been over two weeks there still aren't as many spreads as usual but they do have a habit of appearing in about ten of them in a week.
 First off is a smaller set of pics form the June issue of EX-Taishu. It features Ayane who I don't recall ever seeing in a solo spread, kind of like her in an odd way but wish she would open up more as she's by far the quietest member.







 The only non-solo spread for today has Miona and Nanami from the June edition of Bubka.






 Also from that issue of Bubka is Reika who I feel a bit bad about as I forgot her birthday, on May 16th the group's captain turned 22. Just occurred to me she's never had a solo post so will work on having a mini b-day one for her later on today.






 Last but certainly not least, you may have noticed I like to save the best for last. And naturally that best is Nanami who sizzles once again in these magnificent pics from volume 8 of BLT Graph.








No comments:

Post a Comment