Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

Erika Toda: InRed May issue scans


 Sorry about not having too many posts lately but this is truly one of the slowest periods I've ever seen for my faves. Sometimes think that I ought to increase the number of gals I enjoy posting about but that number is probably close to 50 plus there's also a few J-Pop groups so you wouldn't think all of them would be taking a break at the same time.
 You'd think that yet it's happening right now, hopefully it'll be ending soon meaning there will be too much to post about. Prefer it when the situation is like that, even been having trouble finding things to post about Nogi which doesn't happen often.
 The funny thing about this period is that there's been two Erika posts this week with new things, can't think of the last time that's happened. And there will be another new Erika post soon too as she appeared in a WOWOW TV movie last weekend titled "Konomachi, hope to have some screenshots for you in the next day or so.
 Bet most people prefer older Erika pics, for a long time I also did but they're so stupendous it's hard  not to enjoy them more. However she's had some A++++ pics that have come out recently, may also be doing another post soon for a few more recent mag spreads and you'll see why her newer pics rate that high. Actually the proof is right here from the May issue of InRed as Erika proves why no one will ever take her place as my #1, easily her best spread in many years.... Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!





























No comments:

Post a Comment