Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Maimi Yajima: H!P Digital Books #76 scans part two


 Hard to explain why, sometimes things don't need a reason, but that above pic is close to being my fave Maimi pic. Granted she looks much more alluring in so many other pics but for some reason it's hard to top that pic or at least to me but as a few of you have noticed some of my likes/dislikes are definitely hard to explain.
 Honestly was going to take a break today from posting anything about C-ute, don't want to overdo it for some of you viewers out there. But there is nothing else new to post about my faves recently and I truly do mean nothing. There's a few things upcoming for a few of the females I like to post about here but don't think those posts will be starting until next weekend so it there may be a few more days of playing catch up on things. Doesn't bother me though doing posts like these, there are just so many things I'd like to post about C-ute and lately have finally had the chance to share them.
 Hopefully will be back with those new Maimi scans from issue #141, it'll end up being one of her better posts though let's face it every post with her rates at least an A+. In other C-ute news soon will be viewing the "Ring of Curse" movie so expect a few posts on that. There's also another film that I'll be posting about soon which is called "Light Novel no Tanoshii Kakikata". No C-ute members but it does feature some other Hello Project members and have heard a few positive things about it so going to give it a chance, not sure which of those two films I'll be viewing first.


















































2 comments:

  1. Hot is an apt description but there could be even better words, actually too many of them to list here. Maimi is one of those gals that gets much finer with age, these days she's kind of unbeatable. Have a really fabulous spread coming up in a day or two with her C-ute comrade Airi as you may be saying 'Damn, they're hot' after viewing those pics.

    ReplyDelete