Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2016

Maimi Yajima: "Black Angels" movie screenshots

 Don't think Maimi has been in a film since 2011 when she was in this movie and "Ousama Game". That's an easy film to get but heard it's really pitiful, the cast is mainly all Idols but maybe Maimi being in it will eventually sway me to view it.
 One superb drama that Maimi was in was "Suugaku Joshi Gakuen" that aired in 2012. She doesn't have a huge role in it but it's big enough, the series though is one of those 'guilty pleasures' for me. It's set in a girl's math high school and except for the few males in it the whole cast consists of H!P members. Do admit it's kind of silly but it's so addictive and fun, have watched it at least five times and highly recommend it.
 Will be doing many more Maimi posts in the near future, she already does have quite a few here already but there's so many more things I can post about her as even though she didn't make my top ten list for last year she's honestly making a run right now for #1. Also mentioned that I think there's two more "Black Angels" films, if there are will be hunting them as this one was quite an enjoyable watch. Above review covered most of what happened but here's many more screenshots to help you see what transpired plus can never view too many Reira pics.





























No comments:

Post a Comment