Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Haruka Shimazaki and Rena Takeda: 2016 calendars

 This has to be one of the longest slow periods I can ever remember for my faves, there's been a few new things here and there but overall not nearly as much as I or you would like. Sure that will be changing soon but in the meantime it's been a struggle finding things to post about. One problem that's crept up is that I'm fairly caught up on most people's older things, there's a few things about them that can still be added though I prefer to mix them in with newer happenings. So when you don't notice as many posts here that's usually the reason why, new drama season has started but so far only one episode of the ones I want to view and review has been subbed.
 So far have only posted five calendars for 2016, will be working on getting a few more for you but luckily we're only about half way through this first month. Will try to get as many as possible between now and the end of the month, figure after February 1st it's getting a bit too late to post them. As the title says there's two new calendars that I haven't posted yet, first off is Haruka who had so many posts in October and November but this is her first any kind of post since then.









 Was just saying at the top how there hasn't been too many new things to post about recently. However there has been for Rena, she's someone who I keep forgetting about but will try not to in the future as there should be a post or two for her this week. Some fabulous pics here, so terrific you'll never forget a date as it's extremely difficult to take your eyes off these pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment