Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Siren drama: Episode seven screenshots

 The ratings for this episode haven't been released yet but will give you the figures in the next post for this drama. For some sad reason the ratings for this drama have been dropping, with such interesting story lines you'd think the viewers would keep coming back but that's not happening.
 This season is almost over as the Winter season will be starting up in January, unsure what I'm going to watch now but will start my research on that soon. The one thing I've noticed is that once again most of my faves aren't in a series, Mirei will be but once again Erika won't be as it appears as though she's taking another long break. As mentioned in the above post if there's three episodes left will be doing a recap for the next show at the usual time, if there's just two episodes left will hold off until the final show airs and recap both of them at the same time.





























No comments:

Post a Comment