Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

Nogizaka46: YS-Web #521 scans and video part one

 Really not much going for anyone today, do have two new mag spreads for the group but they're not huge so going to hold off until Sunday as there should be a few other new things. That's okay by me as I need a break again, kind of been needing more of them as of late and kind of wondering if it's because I've done so many posts this year. Last year I did a total of 735 posts which is kinda high considering most of them consist of 40+ pics or they're drama reviews so all are quite big. This year the total is close to 900(!) posts so maybe that's why I'm truly burned out lately, taking mini breaks of a day or so really energizes me.
 Been trying to post the missing things from 2012-2013 this last week or should I say just started to do that. Most everything from the past two years about the group is here but very few things prior to 2014. So this is the third post on those missing things and will have part two of this spread on Sunday, actually part two is a much better set of pics and is much larger. Part one of YS-Web #521 came out in September 2012 with the second part coming out the following month, only 24 pics in this set but the second easily doubles that total. However there's a video for this set which you can view after the pics and there were eight members who were in the spread. They only had three pics each in this set, first four members in order are Nanami, Reika, Sayuri and Mai.












 Second batch of pics feature Nanase, Rina, Erika and Minami plus the video.












No comments:

Post a Comment