Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nogizaka46: Erika Ikuta- 2015 X-Mas concert screenshots and blog pics

 Not too much going on with Erika lately but things should be picking up in January as her first photobook is going to be released on the 21st. Didn't think about it until tonight but that's the day before Erika's 19th b-day, think it may be a really month for her but seeing as how she's moving up rapidly on my fave member's list that's okay with me. To start off there's a few recent blog pics, that third pic is out of this world and looks like it's from her EX-Taishu photo shoot.






 Will try to get more blog pics for next week, those above are from the last ten days. What I'm planning on doing is having a few Erika posts next week for her 2015 group cards, did one post for her ones through June but there are just so many more. Wish I could have taken more screenshots but it was much shorter show than usual but with that new PB coming out next month there should be plenty of new pics coming out. One last thing is is it me or has anyone else noticed how much Erika is starting to resemble Maki Horikita when she was 18-20 years old?





















No comments:

Post a Comment