Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Nogizaka46: 2015 Christmas cards....

 To end off another mini Nogi marathon day have their 2015 X-Mas cards, better late than never. Not that I want them to slow down but there are a few other older things either about the group or other people that I'd like to post about but kind of hard keeping up with all their current things. But as I mentioned in a post a few days ago an Idol group's career usually isn't that all long so while the going is good may as well keep the pedal to the metal.
 Will be hard to beat last year as far as activities go but wouldn't doubt either if they manage to top what they did last year this year. Also wouldn't doubt if there's another drama for them during the year, sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have started a blog for them when I had the chance. Too late now as there's so many posts here but think that would have meant that I could have spent more time here posting about other things.
 For today have nine member's X-Mas cards and will break them down into groups of three. Leading off is everyone's (my) fave Nanami followed by Nanase and Mai F.













 Wonder if these Santas are looking for any little helpers, few of us may be available.... second threesome consists of Mai S., Minami and Yumi.












 Ending off the post is this last trio of Miona, Rina and Erika.












No comments:

Post a Comment