Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Yuko Oshima: 'Yuko from the Vault' #11- Wanibooks 67 scans part one

Sigh, how come I never seem to pass along at a moment like that....



 Wasn't sure whether these two posts should be part of the 'vault series' but seeing as it's so old figured why not. There's been certain things that I haven't posted and sometimes I'm really baffled about why they weren't, this collection may take the top spot for bafflement.
 It's not considered a photobook but it's so big did label it as one as there's over a hundred pics plus a video which is in the next post. To me this is Yuko's best set of pics or shall I say the best ones here are among her most elite ever but kind of hard deciding which are her tops as all are truly magnificent. This book came out in January 2010 and at the time Yuko was 21, as stupendous as she looked then somehow has improved over the years. Enough of the flattery as there's a humongous amount of pics to post, catch the second part of the spread along with a video in the next post.












































No comments:

Post a Comment