Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Miori Takimoto: November 2015 happenings

Still keyboard problems but hate going too long between posts, sure a few of you are missing those daily posts. Once the problem is solved there's going to be quite a few new posts, though I've done many posts this week there's quite a few other things I need to get to. Plus I can't type as much detail as I would like, most everything written is from memory or some notes I took. Did experiment around a bit but having a hard time changing the white background, that'll be back to normal once I can type on my computer again but until that happens when you copy something over to Blogger you end up with the white background.


Haven't heard hardly anything from Miori for some months now, the above is the cover of Lagoon's third single "Rhapsody in White" which just came out today. Wanted to put a video of the song here but couldn't view it as I live outside of Japan. Here's a few screenshots though from the PV, perhaps someone could help out again as far as providing a link to the video.









 Miori is still a co-host of Friday night's "Another Sky" show, some recent pics from their FB page.






 Been a while since her last drama but Miori will be in a short one starting on November 24th called "Watashi mo Mitsukate". It'll be airing at 10:00 pm on NHK, the drama is just going to last four episodes. Here's some Miori pics from two screenings they've had this week for the series.
















1 comment: