Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Nogizaka46: The Nanami Hashimoto post #37- "Yasashii Toge" scans #2 and more....

 This second post for her PB scans kept getting postponed, there's been so many group mag spreads recently wanted to get them done first. Not many solo Nanami mag spreads recently but do have such a superb one below. These first few Nanami pics are from the group's performance at the 'Girls Awards 2015 Autumn Fashion Show' which took place on October 24th.









  Just the one mag spread but to me it's Nanami's best set of pics to date, actually think they're better than her photobook. Actually when I first saw them thought they were from the PB but instead they're from issue #236 of UTB.... I'm in total awe over those first five pics, wow!!!!


















 And on to a few more pics form Nanami's first PB "Yasashii Toge", it's really a terrific set of pics but hard to follow those above ones.

























No comments:

Post a Comment