Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Natsuna Watanabe: VYJ #101 scans

 Natsuna is another person who I've overlooked for way too long, last year did three posts of her and then promptly forgot all about her. But after watching her in a TV movie last week it occurred to me that she needs many more posts here and there's certainly enough things of her to post about.
 Those three posts last year were from 2013 mag spreads but there's many things Natsuna has been in before that year so will start playing catch up starting with her older spreads. This first VYJ spread came out in July of 2010 when she was 21, there's another VYJ spread which was #107 and you can view those pics in the next post. Total of 44 pics for this spread and like most things from VYJ there were videos included in the set but couldn't find them on YT.












































No comments:

Post a Comment