Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Erina Mano: Wani Books volume 130 from April- part one

 Did a post a few days ago for Erina which was her first one for this year, mentioned there hadn't been all that many things to post about her. There were a few items I overlooked though which is okay as there isn't all that many new things to post about lately.
 These sets here will no doubt be the biggest posts ever here as this volume from April has over 160 pics, the one for May I think has more. No room for chit chat then so let's get right to the pics as this first set has a total of 80 of them, next post has 80+ pics. The first 16 are bonus ones, desktops and pics like that while the other 64 are from the regular spread.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment