Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Nogizaka46: A little of this and that for 2015 #7

 Sorry if I've been bombarding everyone lately with these Nogi posts but new things from them just never stop, whether it's a birthday concert, mag spreads, monthly cards, promo events or whatever it seems that every day there's something to post about them, I rather enjoy posting about them but hoping others aren't getting tired of them. With their new single coming out two weeks from today there's just going to be an endless supply of things to post about them, hopefully a few of my other faves are active too so most of the posts here won't be Nogi ones.
 Just two new mag spreads but have posted a few of Nanase's recently in a solo post for her. Mai is back with her own spread and looking fabulous as always from the April issue of Bubka.





 Kotoko isn't someone you hear about often but you can say that about too many members, here she is from the March issue of EX-Taishu.






 Just those two mag spreads but have some really fine promo pics here for their 11th single "Inochi wa Utsukushii". Usually there's 15 members who sing the A-Side single but the group has increased the number of members the last few single as it's gone from 17 to 18 and now twenty members are going to be singing the single, these are all the members here and once again Nanase will be the center.





















2 comments:

  1. Please keep on posting about nogizaka! I appreciate it a lot! I used to love akb so much until all my oshi graduated one by one, but nogizaka members such as Nanase and mai mai really gave me a new love 😄 and the spread are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete