Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Erika Toda: More "Kakekomi Onna to Kakedashi Otoko" event pics plus one other thing....

 If we're going to be hearing much more from Erika the next few months then that's going to make me one ecstatic person, can't believe how much I've missed her and really hope that long break hasn't lost her many fans, noticed that's happened in the past when other actresses/singers take too long of a vacation. First thing is a few more pics from the press conference on the 18th for the "Kakekomi" movie which comes out on May 16th, the way someone looks leaves me speechless....















 The 2011 "Best of Beauty" awards ceremony was held on September 4th of that year, the following day I did a post on it but for some inexcusable reason only posted five pics from the event! Luckily I may make amends here as here's a few more jaw-dropping pics of Erika from the ceremony and believe me they are jaw-dropping! She won the award for best beauty in their 20's, think she'll win an award like that for every decade she's alive!












No comments:

Post a Comment