Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nogizaka46: Mai Shiraishi "Seijun na Otona" photobook scans #1

 Called this post #1 as I'll be back in the future with more from this tremendous PB, pics are so good too many of them might overheat your computer! Mai is the first member to have her own book, think it may have sold out before it's release on December 10th as she didn't have any kind of fan signing or promo event for the book. Hopefully it did sell well as that may mean she could have another book or perhaps another member may get their own solo book. Enjoy these pics as Mai who, though not my fave, is truly the most attractive woman in the group, she looks too good to put into words.























No comments:

Post a Comment