Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nogizaka46: More "Nandome no Aozora ka?" cards and Mai Shiraishi news

 Every time I think there's going to be a slowdown for the group they prove me wrong, actually that may be a good thing as I've really taken to them the last year or so, they're easily my #1 group right now and though there are many other really good groups out there none are that close to them right now. Kept forgetting to post about this as the news came out two weeks ago but Mai is going to be the first member to have her own photobook which will be called "Seijun na Otona" which translates over to Innocent Adult. The book is coming out on December 10th and wouldn't that be a fantastic gift under the X-Mas tree, also their management has lifted the ban for bikinis for this book and can't wait to see them, Mai isn't my #1 in the group but have to admit she's probably the best looking one. Top two pics are early promo ones for the book and following them are screenshots from this week's "Uma Love" show where for a while she was the big winner until she lost it all!
















 Posted some member cards for the "Nandome no Aozora ka?" single a few days ago and here's even more. There's a total of 33 sets, won't post them all but have seven more here and will be doing one more post with a few more soon. In order we have Manatsu, Mai S., Chiharu, Hina, Misa, Sayuri I., and Yumi.






















No comments:

Post a Comment