Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sae Miyazawa: Verbatim scans #1

 Have mentioned a few times recently that's it's a slow time for my faves recently, there's really been very few new things to post about them. Does give me a chance to finally get to this huge backlog of things that I've wanted to post but haven't got around to it, next few pages are devoted to the backlog but the pile is still high.
 There probably seems to be a lot of AKB posts here and there just may be but considering they've had 100+ members over the years there really isn't all that many posts then, Most of the members are okay but out of the 100+ really only have liked 15-20 of them who I mainly post about, really the older members I prefer, sort of don't like how young some of the members are and a few members have spoken out about that, though I do confess right now that I have "Masterpiece" in the CD player. But an older member who I really like is Sae, once again it's hard to believe how one of my faves hasn't had a post until now, clueless on why that happened. Sae is a member of so many groups right now, she was transferred from AKB to SNH a few years back, she's still a member of both groups right now but this year has also joined up with SKE and she's the captain of the "S" team.
 Now on to some pics and will start off her first posts with some older ones from Verbatim, this set came out in November 2009 and there's a huge amount of pics from the set, promise to be back very, very soon with more pics of her. The Verbatim pic set is broken down into categories and there's quite a few pics in each category so need to have two posts for all the pics, check out the one after this for part #2 of the pics. This first set which is one of the smaller ones and is called "Live".








 This set is called "Private" and my how Sae's looks have changed over the years.

















 Last set of pics for this post and it's quite a big one, this set is called "School" and it features four categories called "Badminton", "Basketball", "Library" and "Uniform", Sae has always appeared to be a fairly good athlete, on occasion she's showed off some of her talents on AKBingo shows.








































No comments:

Post a Comment