Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy 26th birthday to Maki Horikita!!!!

 Think I've been a Maki fan since about 2005-06 when I saw her in the Premonition and Locker films, all were excellent movies especially the second Locker movie which Maki had the lead role in. Really have seen her in her in just about every movie and drama she's been in and quite a few reviews of them are posted here, it's been about a year since her last drama which was "Miss Pilot", she has  TV movie coming up this month but no dramas for this season, hopefully for the Winter season.
 Actually nothing new to post, I keep up with everything about Maki as she's firmly entrenched in my top 5, really can never see her dropping. As I just said nothing new but just a few of my fave pics from over the years, sure most have been posted here already but they're just so fabulous that there's nothing wrong with encore views. This is Maki post #127 and as there's about 20-25 pics in each post that totals close to 3,000 pics of her here so it's hard to find pics of Maki which aren't here, just enjoy these pics which are really hard or impossible to top.
























2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, these are great photos. Maki has been my #2 since I watched Atashinchi no Danshi back in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no such thing as a bad Maki pic but yes those are among her greatest ones.

    ReplyDelete